Valentine's Day Wishes and Messages

Valentine's Day Wishes: Love is best feeling in this world so friends share your feelings towards your beloved on this Valentines day 2017 by sensing wishes.

➦ Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.

➦ Its does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much i love you, i will keep kissing you forever and ever.

➦ A day without you in my life will never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.

➦ You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong—use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.

➦ If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.”

➦ never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!

➦ The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

➦ I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.

Valentine Day Quotes

➦ While with the women it‘s vice versa: love them a lot and don‘t even try to understand them. Happy Valentine’s day!

➦ You keep the fire in my heart burning steadily, lover.

➦ You wipe away tears and hold me when I have fear. You are everything I need, my Valentine dear.

➦ If I were to sit back and watch our love story on a movie screen, it would be certain that it would be my favorite movie ever.

➦ You know that I am not perfect but you make me feel perfect and beautiful in every way. Thank you.

➦ Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.

➦ Love is not blind - it simply enables one to see things others fail to see."

Valentine Day Messages

➦ You may give without loving, but cannot love without giving."

➦ It wouldn't be my move," Jace agreed. "First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order.”

➦ No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along.

➦ I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting.

Valentine's Day Wishes and Messages

➦ Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – By John Lennon

➦ There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!

➦ The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller

➦ Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Valentine Day SMS

➦ On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine's Day to the man of my dreams!

➦ You seem to have come out straight from the fairytales that I used to read as a little girl! So romantic, so sweet and loving. Thank you for always surprising me! Happy Valentine's Day to the most amazing man ever!


➦ Joy comes in many forms - family, career, ambitions and achievements, but the source of all my joy is having a wonderful man like you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

➦ All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”

➦ The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

➦ I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.

➦ iam a great believer in fate and destiny. It was fate that I met you and destiny to be with you.

➦ I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.

Valentines Day Wishes

➦ Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in

➦ Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.

➦ The day I saw you, the world stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.

➦ To my wonderful husband, I give and promise YOU, ALL of MY LOVE, for ALL of MY LIFE!!! You are my fairytale come true. I love you VERY MUCH!!!

➦ If you need to cry; I will be your shoulder. If you need to laugh; I will be your smile. If you need a friend; I will be myself!

➦ I miss you and I realize that i have told u this many times but i feel i can’t ever say it enough, i can’t wait to see you and hold you in my arms again, kiss you.

➦ One day Love met Friendship… Love asked: “Why does one need friendship if love exists?” Friendship replied: “To put smiles on faces where you leave tears.” Wish you love and luck

Please Don’t forget to share Valentine's Day Messages 2017 to your Friends and family member.