Cute Valentine’s Day Love Wishes

Valentine's Day 2017 Messages for those romantic and Cute moments of happiness. Say I love you with cute Valentines Day 2017 Wishes and HD Images


❥ I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.

❥ To my white knight on Valentine’s Day, I never knew that someone like you even existed but thank you for taking my heart and filling it full of love.

❥ What’s does my perfect Valentine’s day look like? I am sitting at work with 5 cell phones in front of me and people are calling me every 10 minutes to buy one of the 50 reservations that I made in different restaurants.

❥ I hope you noticed that not only the Sochi Olympics opening ceremony was missing a ring.

❥ You’ve always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You’re a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand, you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine’s Day to my special man.

❥ If there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my life!

❥ I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

Valentine Day Wishes HD Wallpaper

❥ “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne”

❥ “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Theresa

❥ “You’re always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.”

❥ Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. –

❥ “We too often love things and use people, when we should be using things and loving people.”

❥ “The strongest evidence of love is sacrifice.”

❥ Let’s dance to our dreams together tonight. I am so happy to be seeing you and celebrating with you

❥ You have my heart and my trust your in my head, in my dreams, i love you so much its unbelievable. You are mine and will always remain mine.

Valentines day wallpapers images and Photos

❥ “Love is like a tennis match; you’ll never win consistently until you learn to serve well.”

❥ “I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.”

❥ “Love is an afternoon of fishing when I’d sooner be at the ballet.

❥ I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.

❥ Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – By William Shakespeare

❥ Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life

❥ I want you to know I adore you and think you’re as awesome as the stars and planets. Happy Valentine’s Day!

❥ You are really driving me crazy… Happy Valentine’s Day.

Happy Valentine Day HD images and Photos

❥ My greatest fear in life is that one day we will pass each other on some street like two strangers. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.

❥ If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.

Read Also ❥ Rose Day Messages

❥ The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.

❥ I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life

❥ No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying

❥ I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.

❥ If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.

❥ Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

Please Don’t forget to share Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Wishes to your Friends and family member.