42 Love Quotes For Him | Quotes about Love with Love Images

Love Quotes: Expressing love feelings with the beautiful quotes always been a very lovely and heart warming way. Love is something that must be expressed in some very special way. Here we are providing you very beautiful love quotes for him. Read Also: Best Love Quotes To Help You Say

Here is 40 Best collection of Love Quotes for Boyfriend:

I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

When I watch you sleep or we're just looking at each other, I feel so grateful that I have a wonderful, loving, sweet, and funny boyfriend like you.

If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

I'd spend the entire day in your arms if I could. The times shared with you are the most precious moments of my life.

I love your personality so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.

42 Romantic Love Quotes for him

Your silliness makes me laugh and your happiness keeps me smiling. You are the man of my dreams.

You won my heart when you glanced at me and you swept me off my feet with just one kiss. Kissing you is like getting your signature, as I am your biggest fan.

You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me

I miss you even more than I could have believed and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

We are such a good looking and great couple, we are smart in our own ways and always look out for each other.

The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the gracefullest.

I love how you make me laugh. I love how you love me back. I love everything about you.

Tell me your dreams, and I'll make them happen.

I know I am in love with you because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.


This is for all the simple little things you have done for me that in time have added up to be so great.

Those random kisses on my forehead and the way you smile every time you see me, that means the world to me.

Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.

42 Relationship Quotes

I need you because you make me laugh more than anyone else and I'm the best me when I'm with you. And when you're gone, nothing feels right until you return.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.

I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.

I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time… I would never shed another tear.

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.

42 Cute Love Quotes for Him with Images

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.


I can not say how much i love you, and how special you are. All I can say is that my world in full of happiness and smile whenever i am with you.

This is a saying that this type of love is only once in a life. And i say for me that one is you. My today and tomorrow is all for you. Love you from the depth of my heart and soul.

42 Love Quotes with images

All i know of love is just because of you. Please never leave me. My life is just an empty flame without you.

I wish that you know how much i feel happy when we are together. You add colors to my life. Thank you my love for being there for me all the time.

I know that God has opted some special person for me, i have no need to search him because i have found him. I love you and will continuously do.

I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.

Lets surrender our rights and wrongs. Lets get into each others’ arms and let ourselves complete each other will the beautiful feeling of love.

All i know about love is just because of you. Please always be with me and do love me this way the whole life.

Here are 5 more short, romantic and cute love quotes for him from the heart. The first three are anonymous and the last two are famous love quotes.

42 Love Quotes for Boyfriend

1. When I wake up and see you lying next me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.

2. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.


3. When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.

4. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Ray Croft

5. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. -Bill Wilson

Hope you enjoyed these awesome quotes about love. Please Don’t forget to share Cute Love Quotes to your Friends and family member.