Short Inspirational Words of Wisdom

Inspirational Words: Here is a collection of short life quotes that will fill you with inspiration and wisdom. Which is your favorite?

➦ Only in the darkness can you see the stars.

➦ I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live.

➦ Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.

➦ I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

➦ Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.

➦ There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents.

➦ As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do.

➦ Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

➦ Live for yourself.

➦ Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

Short inspirational Quotes

➦ If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.

➦ All our words from loose using have lost their edge.

➦ Expect an early death – it will keep you busier.

➦ Work hard. Dream big.

➦ When you fall, I will be there to catch you - With love, the floor.

➦ Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.

➦ If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

➦ What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.

➦ Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done.

➦ Life is too short to work so hard.

➦ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

➦ Life is short. Live passionately.

➦ Life doesn't have any hands, but it can sure give you a slap sometimes.

➦ His ignorance is encyclopedic.

Inspirational saying Quotes

➦ Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.

➦ Brutality creates respect.

➦ It's not important to win, it's important to make the other guy lose.

➦ Sweet is a grief well ended.

Inspirational Words of Wisdom Quotes

➦ Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.

➦ Slow and steady wins the race.

➦ Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.

➦ Live to the point of tears.

➦ I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

➦ Great artists have no country.

Inspirational Quotes and Saying

➦ Life is a one time offer, use it well.

➦ Hope is the nurse of misery.

➦ A dreamer lives for eternity.

➦ Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.

➦ Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.

Short Inspiring Quotes and Words

➦ Never give advice in a crowd.

➦ Whatever you are, be a good one.

➦ Wit is educated insolence.

Please Don’t forget to share Words of Wisdom Sayings to your Friends and family member.