Swagbucks Extravaganza

You know I love my Swagbucks, the website that's always free to join and let's you earn gift cards and PayPay. In fact, just yesterday I redeemed some of my points for a $50 PayPal credit!


Well, today Swagbucks is celebrating Earth Day with a Swag Code Extravaganza!  


Starting on Tuesday, April 21st  (TODAY) at 7am PT / 10am ET, they're giving out 6 different Swag Codes!  

You can find the Swag Codes throughout the day until 9pm EST.  They even tell you what times and where to find the exclusive codes with this handy little schedule shown here:
swag code, swagbucks extravaganza, swagbucks earth day, swagcode, SB survey, swagbucks team challenge
That totals to 30 SB in just Swag Codes alone!  

So don't wait, join today if you haven't done so yet & start raking in the SB for your first free gift card! Joining is free and I'd love if you used my link to join because then I get a few extra swagbucks as well.  It's win/win. :)